We designed the LDR1 to be a stable and rigid platform for end users who mount items such as iron sights, lasers and bipods to their rail. We wanted to ensure lasers did not lose zero due to the rail shifting or bending. By removing unnecessary MLOK slots in specific locations, we were able to provide added strength, lengthwise, to the rail. Each length variant of the LDR1 extends as close to the muzzle as it can (leaving just enough space so most suppressors can be used). This allows end users to maintain their normal support hand grip when mounting various accesories (i.e. lasers, pressure pads, weapon mounted lights, etc). The LDR1 also features a longer steel barrel nut for a rock solid foundation. Our anti-rotation wings and close tolerance fitment between the LDR1 and its barrel nut, ensure it won't shift over time.
- Manufactured in The USA by MSP Armory for Ripcord Industries LLC -
- Machined from Aerospace Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Integrated QD Sockets at the rear
- 2.18" Barrel Nut: 41-42PH Steel w/ Heavy Manganese Phosphate Finish per MIL-DTL-16232G
- Torque Spec: 46 ft/lbs
- Locking Plate: A572 High Strength/Low Alloy Steel w/ Heavy Manganese Phosphate Finish per MIL-DTL-16232G
- Mounting Screws: T25 Shoulder Bolt, 17-4PH Stainless Steel w/ Black Oxide Finish
- Torque Spec: 35-37 in/lbs
- Actual Length: 13.75"
- For use w/ 14.5" Barrels
- Inner Diameter: 1.33"
- Rail Weight (w/ Locking Plate & Mounting Screws): 13.6 oz.
- Barrel Nut Weight: 3.9 oz.
- Compatible w/ MLOK accessories
- LDR1 Traction Tape Pack sold seperate